We have a bulletin board in our studios that was basically…well…useless. So one day, we challenged a co-worker to fill it with recipes. He was doing such a stunning job, finding recipes tagged with names of co-workers, that I felt the need to pull one down and make it to bring to work.
It had to be easy. Because I’m not down for anything involving more than about 5 ingredients and a bunch of chopping, dicing, blending, mixing, stirring, boiling, etc.!
Jane’s Super Easy Sticky Buns! That one looked good! Just a few ingredients, simple prep, bake and BAM!
But, BUTTERSCOTCH PUDDING? IN STICKY BUNS?
People…IT WORKED! These are DELICIOUSNESS!
Here are the ingredients:
- 1lb rhodes frozen dinner rolls (or can use frozen bread)
- 1(3 5/8 ounce) box butterscotch pudding mix (not instant)
- 1cup nuts
- 1⁄4cup butter
- 1⁄2cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4teaspoon cinnamon
And the directions.
- Do the night before. Butter bundt or angel food pan, drop frozen rolls around bottom. Sprinkle dry pudding mix over them, sprinkle nuts on top of that. Place last 3 ingredients in sauce pan, bring to boil and pour over buns let stand at room temperature overnight.
- Bake at 350° 1/2 hour the following morning.
- Hot rolls for breakfast Yummy!
I doubled the recipe to make sure I had enough for everyone at work. And I didn’t have bundt or angel food pans, so I used a Pyrex Lasagna Pan. I also had to bake a bit longer.
Easy peasy. And everyone will love ’em!