Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- Unfrosted Pop Tarts have MORE calories and fat than frosted Pop Tarts. The unfrosted ones have a slightly thicker crust to make up for the lack of frosting.
- If you could see Jupiter’s magnetic field from Earth, it would appear two to three times as large as the Sun or a full Moon.
- Miami is the only major American city that was founded by a woman. Her name is Julia Tuttle, and she owned a citrus company.
- The longest word in English is 189,819 letters and would take three-and-a-half hours to say. It’s the chemical name of a protein called Titin.
- Tug of war was a summer Olympic sport from 1900 through 1920.