Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- There’s a word for animals with partial pigment loss. Albinism is the congenital absence of ANY pigmentation or coloration, but “leucism” is a different rare condition where some pattern or color remains.
- The largest sand castle in the world measured more than 69 feet high. It was constructed in Denmark this past July. (Here’s some footage.)
- A group of bunnies is called a “herd,” typically. But in some parts of Canada, they call it a “fluffle,” which seems more fitting.
- Male goats will pee on their own faces to attract females for mating.
- Babies are born on their due date just 4% of the time.