Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s son invented Lincoln Logs. His design for the Imperial Hotel in Tokyo inspired John Lloyd Wright to produce the interlocking log beams on a much smaller scale for kids.
- About 700 grapes go into one bottle of wine. That’s roughly 2.6 pounds . . . if you’re wondering how much “fruit” you get when you uncork your favorite red.
- Fear of the number 13 is called triskaidekaphobia.
- The best-selling car in America is . . . the red-and-yellow plastic Little Tikes toy called the Cozy Coupe. About half a million are sold every year . . . that’s more than the Toyota Camry or Honda Accord.
- PETA once asked the Pet Shop Boys to change their name to the Rescue Shelter Boys. The Pet Shop Boys turned them down.