Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- Salvador Dali once conned Yoko Ono into paying $10,000 for a blade of grass. Yoko had offered to pay that amount for one of his mustache hairs. But he secretly substituted the blade of grass because he thought that Yoko Ono was a witch and might use his hair in a spell.
- When someone is in the dark for a long period of time, their sleep schedule adjusts to 36 hours awake then 12 hours of sleep. Scientists have no idea why.
- Double Stuf Oreos only contain 1.86 times as much cream as regular Oreos.
- Louis the 19th served as the king of France for 20 minutes. He took over the throne from his father on August 2nd, 1830 . . . thought about it for 20 minutes . . . decided he didn’t want to be king . . . and abdicated so Henry the Fifth could take over.
- The song “Mah Na Mah Na” is now associated with the Muppets . . . but it was originally written in Italy in 1968.