Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- Someone on the set of “Titanic” spiked the seafood chowder with PCP and got dozens of cast and crew members high . . . including director James Cameron.
- In 2001, MTV taped a pilot called “Dude, This Sucks”, where two 13-year-old girls were sprayed with feces. There was a lawsuit and the pilot never aired. They weren’t part of the show . . . they were standing by the stage where it was being taped, and two “performers” defecated on the stage.
- ANTLERS are a single piece and are shed and regrown each year . . . while HORNS are made of two pieces, a bone core and a keratin cover, and don’t shed, except in one case: The Pronghorn, a species that looks like an antelope.
- The ancient Egyptians had proctologists. The ancient Egyptian word for a proctologist translates to “shepherd of the anus.”
- Vin Diesel is a huge fan of Dungeons & Dragons. He’s been playing for more than 20 years, and wrote the forward to a book called “30 Years of Adventure: A Celebration of Dungeons & Dragons”.