Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- Thomas Jefferson and Aaron Burr tied in the 1800 Presidential election. That left it up to Congress to pick the president, and they voted for Jefferson.
- Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, and Porsche aren’t competitors . . . they’re actually all owned by the same company, the Volkswagen Group.
- There are TWO current NBA teams that have won every NBA Finals they’ve played in. The Chicago Bulls are 6-and-0. Not coincidentally, Michael Jordan was on all six of those teams. And in 2019, the Toronto Raptors won in their first and only NBA Finals appearance.
- To build the Great Pyramid of Giza today, it would take about 2,000 workers . . . five years . . . and $5 billion.
- The Hawaiian Islands span a distance of 1,523 miles, from the Big Island of Hawaii in the southeast to the Kure Atoll in the northwest. This makes Hawaii the world’s longest island chain.