Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- The only U.S. states that produce coffee are Hawaii and California. About 90% of the coffee consumed in the U.S. is imported, especially from South America.
- Eight out of 10 Americans don’t allow smoking in their homes . . . that’s almost double from 20 years ago. The states with the highest percentage of adult smokers are West Virginia (25.2%) and Kentucky (23.4%) . . . and the states with the lowest are Utah (9%) and California (11.2%).
- The easternmost point in Georgia, Tybee Island, is further west than Youngstown, Ohio.
- JonBenet Ramsey was born nine days BEFORE Jennifer Lawrence . . . JonBenet was born August 6th, 1990, and Jennifer was born on August 15th, 1990.
- When Sacha Baron Cohen is speaking “Kazakh” in “Borat”, he’s actually speaking Hebrew . . . which is intentionally ironic, since Borat says so many anti-Semitic things.