Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- “The Great Gatsby” was not a successful novel when it came out, and F. Scott Fitzgerald only earned $2,000 from the book.
- Eddie Van Halen did the guitar solo Michael Jackson used on “Beat It” for FREE. He said, quote, “I did it as a favor. I was a complete fool.” He added that he was NOT “used” . . . he agreed to it because that’s what he wanted to do.
- Lobsters are cannibals . . . when they’re hungry and looking for food, they’ll happily eat another lobster.
- Sharks are older than trees. Sharks have been around for about 400 million years . . . trees have only been around for 350 million.
- The country with the largest Muslim population is Indonesia. But by 2050, India is projected to have more.