Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- The word for one piece of ravioli is “raviolo.”
- Not that the original version of “The Exorcist” needed to be any scarier . . . but it turned out one of the actors from it was a real-life SERIAL KILLER. The guy who played a surgeon’s assistant was later convicted of killing six men.
- More Americans died in the Civil War than any other war we’ve fought in . . . about 625,000, or 2% of the population at the time. Of course, it makes sense that more Americans died in the Civil War . . . we were killing each other.
- You could fit every single planet between the Earth and the Moon and still have 5,000 miles to spare.
- About 25% of the hazelnuts in the world are used to make Nutella.