Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- “Gone with the Wind” hit theaters on December 15th, 1939 . . . exactly four months after “The Wizard of Oz”, which premiered on August 15th, 1939.
- The Jerry Seinfeld character dated 66 different women over the course of “Seinfeld”. Obviously, all of those relationships failed for different, and usually ridiculous, reasons.
- 46 of the 50 states have at least one town or city named Riverside. Springfield is second-most common . . . there’s at least one in 34 states.
- Barry Manilow wrote the jingle for State Farm Insurance . . . “Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there.” He also wrote the jingle for Band-Aid . . . “I am stuck on Band-Aid brand ’cause Band-Aid’s stuck on me.”
- The medical term for a unibrow is synophrys (sin-OFF-riss).