Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- Stan Lee originally planned on the Incredible Hulk being gray . . . but because of issues with ink colors, he changed him to green.
- Vanna White hasn’t actually flipped a letter in over two decades. “Wheel of Fortune” changed their set in 1997 so the letters were computerized, not manual . . . and ever since then, she’s just touched the letters.
- The original “Super Mario Brothers” game was only about 30 kilobytes of data.
- John Quincy Adams is the only U.S. president who ever served in Congress after he was out of office. He spent 17 years in the House of Representatives after he lost to Andrew Jackson . . . and he died while he was still in office.
- Only one state had a lower population in the 2010 Census than the 2000 Census: Michigan’s population went down 0.6%. But three states went down between 2010 and 2020: West Virginia, Illinois, and Mississippi.