Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- Scientists can use one circumcised foreskin . . . which is about the size of a stamp . . . to grow almost four ACRES of skin that can be transplanted onto burn victims.
- In the United States, a ton is 2,000 pounds . . . everywhere else, it’s 2,240 pounds.
- Up to half of the water on Earth is older than the Sun.
- Hugh Hefner donated the money to pay for a new “Y” in the Hollywood sign in 1978. Alice Cooper paid for the third “O.”
- The last letter added to the alphabet was “J”.