Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- Less than half of the cultures in the world kiss.
- In the years between the Chicago Cubs’ most recent World Series wins . . . 1908 and 2016 . . . Arizona became a state, got a Major League Baseball team, and THEY won a World Series.
- When Ian Fleming finished his first “James Bond” novel, he celebrated by buying himself a gold-plated typewriter.
- In “2001: A Space Odyssey”, the computer’s name is HAL . . . and all three of those letters are just one letter away from “IBM.” Stanley Kubrick said it was just a coincidence.
- More than 50% of the world has brown eyes. Only 2% have green eyes.