Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- From colonial times until World War Two, May 1st was called Moving Day in New York City . . . and it was a tradition for millions of people to move at 9:00 A.M. on that day.
- Japan has more 7-Elevens than any other country in the world, with more than 21,000 locations. The United States has less than half of that.
- It didn’t become legal to breastfeed in public in every state until 2018, when Utah and Idaho finally passed laws to allow it.
- Dentists are more likely to kill themselves than any other profession . . . a dentist is 545% more likely than average to commit suicide.
- Dancing was banned at Baylor University in Texas until 1996.