Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- Jim Carrey had the chance to play Captain Jack Sparrow in “Pirates of the Caribbean” but turned it down because it conflicted with his filming schedule for “Bruce Almighty”.
- The oldest hotel in the world is a hot spring hotel in Japan called Nishiyama Onsen Keiunkan. It was founded over 1,300 years ago . . . in 705 A.D.
- Most kangaroos are left handed.
- There’s a word to describe half a decade, or five years . . . it’s called a lustrum.
- The Beatles mention a walrus in THREE of their songs: “Glass Onion”, “Come Together”, and, of course, “I Am the Walrus”. They sure liked walruses?