Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- The average person sleeps for six hours and 31 minutes on weekdays, and seven hours and 22 minutes on weekends.
- The reason the World Wildlife Federation went with a panda bear for their logo is because it’s black and white, which saves money on printing costs.
- People are more likely to donate to hurricane relief efforts if their name starts with the same letter as the name of the hurricane.
- 62.5% of Starbucks stores have another one within one mile . . . and the average store has 3.6 other stores within one mile.
- There’s a city in Alaska called Diomede that’s just 2.4 miles away from Russia.