Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- The world’s oldest beer recipe comes from approximately 1800 B.C. in ancient Mesopotamia. And people today have brewed it . . . and found it tasted dry.
- The first athlete to ever earn $1 million was a bare-knuckle boxer named John L. Sullivan in 1882.
- Blink-182 was originally called Blink, but there was an Irish band named Blink that threatened to sue them. And the Irish Blink wound up opening a show for Blink-182 about four years later.
- “Jingle Bells” was originally written as a Thanksgiving song.
- It takes 872 gallons of water to produce one gallon of wine.