Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- A study of 20 million married couples found no astrological signs are more likely to wind up with any other astrological signs.
- The name Imogen is probably a typo. Historians believe Shakespeare was trying to write about a legendary British queen named Innogen in his play “Cymbeline”, but it was printed as “Imogen” . . . and that stuck.
- The first in-flight movie was called “Howdy Chicago!”, and it was shown on a plane in 1921.
- Almost all mammals, including humans, pee for the same amount of time . . . an average of 21 seconds. Different species all have different sized bladders, but compensate for it with their “flow.”
- When the Beatles were making “Abbey Road”, they originally planned on calling it “Everest”. But they didn’t want to fly over Mt. Everest to take a cover photo . . . it was easier to just walk outside and take a photo on Abbey Road.