Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- The Colorado Rockies’ mascot is a triceratops because a dinosaur rib bone was discovered when their ballpark was being built in 1994.
- The majority of people in Canada don’t use the term “colored pencils” . . . they call them “pencil crayons.”
- There’s only one actor besides Harrison Ford who was in all three of the original “Indiana Jones” movies. A guy named Pat Roach was killed by the airplane propeller in “Raiders”, a bad guy in “Temple of Doom”, and a Nazi in “Last Crusade”.
- The longest streak of sold out games in sports is for a minor league baseball team in Ohio called the Dayton Dragons. They’ve sold out every game for the past 19 years, which is a total of more than 1,316 games in a row.
- Billy Bob Thornton has a phobia of antiques and refuses to stay in a room that has furniture from earlier than 1950.