Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- There are more than 100,000 Americans who have full- or part-time jobs in the Christmas tree industry.
- Guess created and sold the first pair of acid-washed jeans in 1981.
- “Midnight Cowboy” is the only X-rated movie that ever won the Oscar for Best Picture.
- Play-Doh was originally created in the 1930s as wallpaper cleaner.
- Basketball in North Korea has different rules. Dunks are worth three points, shots in the final three minutes are worth eight points, three-pointers are worth four points if the ball doesn’t touch the rim, and you lose a point for missing a free throw.