Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- Some Volkswagen cars in 1959 had coffee makers built into the dashboard.
- A pitcher named Mike Bacsik Sr. pitched against Hank Aaron in the game where Aaron hit his record 755th home run . . . but Bacsik got him out and another one of his teammates gave up the home run later in the game. (Thirty-one years later, his son, Mike Bacsik Jr., threw the pitch where Barry Bonds hit his record-breaking 756th home run.)
- The average dog creates 274 pounds of poop a year.
- The oldest photograph of a president is a picture of John Quincy Adams from 1843.
- Kate Upton’s great grandfather invented the washing machine.