Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- The baby Pebbles in “The Flintstones” was originally going to be a boy . . . until a toy company told the creators of the show that baby girl dolls sold a lot better.
- The record holder for most Grammys won is . . . Sir Georg Solti. He’s a Hungarian-British conductor who conducted the Chicago Symphony Orchestra for 22 years and won 31 Grammys.
- An average of 350 slices of pizza are sold in the U.S. every second.
- If you drop Silly Putty from a high place, it doesn’t bounce . . . it shatters.
- There are more trees on Earth than stars in the Milky Way galaxy . . . and it’s not even that close. There are around three trillion trees versus 100 to 400 billion stars.