Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- The shortest street in the world is Ebenezer Place in Scotland. The street is six feet, nine inches long and has one address.
- Half of the U.S. presidents since 1929 have been left-handed: Herbert Hoover, Harry Truman, Gerald Ford, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama. And Ronald Reagan was ambidextrous.
- Some of the early top casting choices for “Speed” were originally Stephen Baldwin and Ellen DeGeneres. It would’ve been a very different movie.
- Waffle House owns its own record label called Waffle Records, and its songs are mostly played in their restaurants.
- Almost all of the American flags at Disney World have the wrong number of stars. That way Disney doesn’t need to perform proper flag protocols and lower all of them every night.