Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- The white dashed lane lines on the highway are each 10 feet long. Most people estimate them to be around two feet.
- The three most painful insect stings are from the bullet ant, warrior wasp, and tarantula hawk spider wasp.
- When Zachary Taylor was president and he was speaking at Dolley Madison’s funeral, he invented the term “First Lady.”
- Hawaii has the record for highest low temperature and the lowest high temperature in the U.S. Its all-time low was 15 degrees . . . and its all-time high is 98.
- Howard Johnson hotels are a luxury brand in China . . . they’re all four- or five-star hotels.