Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- The most formal type of dress for men is “white tie,” not “black tie.” A white tie tuxedo requires a coat with tails, a white bow tie, and a wing collar.
- The first time “snowflake” was used in its current form to describe someone sensitive, fragile, and needing to be coddled was in “Fight Club”.
- Guinness officially says their beer isn’t black, it’s a, quote, “dark ruby red.”
- Horses can’t breathe through their mouth, only through their nose.
- Rhode Island is the smallest state, but it technically has the longest name. Its official name is the “State of Rhode Island.” That’s 18 letters . . . the next closest are North Carolina and South Carolina at 13 letters.