Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- Gatorade created an alcoholic mix of their lemon-lime flavor and beer called Hop’n Gator in 1969 . . . but they quickly pulled it off the market when it tanked.
- ABBA got its name from the first letters of the four members’ names: Agnetha, Bjorn, Benny, and Anni-Frid.
- Every American president in the past century has made at least one international trip during their presidency with only one exception: Herbert Hoover.
- Even though Americans are the only ones who use the term “soccer” instead of “football,” it’s not actually an American word. It originated in England.
- Jeff Bezos, Rachel McAdams, Fred Durst, Sharon Stone, Jay Leno, Seal, and Pink all worked at McDonald’s growing up.