Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- From a botanical standpoint, strawberries and raspberries aren’t berries, but bananas and eggplants are.
- Three of the first five countries to send someone to space are no longer countries: The USSR, Czechoslovakia, and East Germany. (The other two are the U.S. and Poland.)
- Birds don’t pee. All of their waste leaves as poop . . . which then winds up on your windshield.
- Freddie Mercury signed off on the “Wayne’s World” scene where the guys sing along to “Bohemian Rhapsody” while he was on his deathbed. Freddie loved it and approved it.
- The next time there will be a full moon on Friday the 13th is in August of 2049.