Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- There are 1,600 Chili’s locations around the world . . . and every single one has a picture hanging upside down. They say it’s for good luck.
- When Eggos were invented in 1953, they were called Froffles, for “frozen waffles.” But people started calling them “eggos” because they kinda tasted like eggs . . . and within two years, that became their official name.
- The reason the Violent Femmes broke up was . . . Wendy’s used their song “Blister in the Sun” in an ad in 2007. The members of the group got into a huge fight about it, one wound up suing another one, and they disbanded two years later.
- The drink Fruitopia was discontinued in America in 2003, but it’s still on sale in Canada and Australia.
- Zebras don’t have black and white stripes . . . they’re black and covered in white stripes.