Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- All human beings have 99.9% of the same DNA.
- The three guys who founded Compaq computers were initially planning on starting a chain of Mexican restaurants . . . but they decided to do the computer thing instead.
- At the very first NBA game between the Toronto Huskies and New York Knickerbockers in 1946, anyone over 6-foot-8 got in free. Maybe they were recruiting?
- The official animal of Scotland is the unicorn.
- “Ghostbusters” was originally written to feature a three-man team played by Dan Aykroyd, Eddie Murphy, and John Belushi. But they re-wrote the script after Belushi died.