Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- A large part of Antarctica was covered in rainforest approximately 90 million years ago.
- The first black video game character was in an Atari game called “Basketball” in 1979.
- During the 1960s “Batman” TV series, Robin said 356 different things after the word “Holy!” in his catchphrase. They include “Holy armadillo!” . . . “Holy hamburger!” . . . “Holy grammar!” . . . and “Holy unrefillable prescriptions!”
- The International Space Station is the most expensive thing that’s ever been built. The estimated cost is more than $100 billion.
- Because there’s a toy in every Happy Meal, McDonald’s is the world’s largest distributor of toys. On a similar note, the largest producer of tires in the world is . . . Lego.