Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- George Lucas’s original title for “Star Wars” was “The Journal of the Whills”. Then he changed it to “Adventures of the Starkiller, as taken from the Journal of the Whills, Saga 1: The Star Wars”. Fortunately he shortened it.
- If you’re over 45, the world population has doubled in your lifetime.
- The word “Ouija” is trademarked by Hasbro.
- With inflation, the value of a dollar is almost exactly HALF what it was in 1990. In other words, it takes $200 today to buy what it cost $100 to buy back then.
- Terrell Owens is the only player in NFL history who scored a touchdown against all 32 teams. In fact, he scored at least two touchdowns against all of them during his career as a wide receiver with five different teams.