Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- Some species of male spiders “tie up” female spiders before mating . . . so the females don’t EAT them afterwards.
- Sneezes can leave your mouth at more than 200 miles per hour.
- The “Mission: Impossible” TV series invented the term “self-destruct” with their famous mission instructions that would, quote, “self-destruct in five seconds.”
- There’s a tiny epoxy shield inside of a soda can . . . otherwise, the soda would make the can corrode in three days.
- The longest winning streak in any professional sport in history is held by a squash player from Pakistan named Jahangir Khan. He won 555 consecutive matches from 1981 to 1986.