Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- Most of Steve Jobs’ wealth came from Disney, not Apple. When Disney acquired Pixar from him in 2006, he got 7.4% of Disney . . . worth about $4.4 billion. He “only” had about $2.1 billion from Apple.
- The country of Liechtenstein has won 10 Olympic medals, and all of them are in alpine skiing.
- The day that Michael Jackson caught on fire while he was filming a Pepsi commercial was literally the halfway point of his life. It happened 9,282 days after he was born . . . and he died 9,281 days after it happened.
- An old wives’ tale says a pregnant woman with heartburn is more likely to have a hairy baby. A study in 2006 tried to disprove it . . . but actually proved it TRUE. Heartburn and hairy babies are both linked to a woman’s estrogen levels.
- There are only two documented cases in history of coyotes killing humans.