Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- 30% of households in America had a Nintendo in 1990. And only 23% had personal computers.
- Suge Knight played in two games in the NFL, for the Los Angeles Rams in 1987. He was a defensive end and wound up with zero stats: No tackles, sacks, or anything else.
- Saddam Hussein used Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You” as his campaign re-election song in 2002. And I guess it was REALLY effective, because he won with 100% of the vote.
- France didn’t stop executing people with the guillotine until September of 1977. To put that another way . . . they were still executing people by guillotine when the original “Star Wars” came out.
- Russia and Pluto have almost the exact same surface area: 6.6 million square miles for Russia, 6.8 million for Pluto.