Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- Mattel released a pregnant version of the Barbie doll. Her name was Midge and she had a detachable baby bump with a baby inside. But she was quickly discontinued because people thought she promoted teen pregnancy.
- The most watched episode of a TV series in the 2010s was . . . the premiere episode of “Undercover Boss” on CBS in February of 2010. It had 42.3 million viewers. Super Bowls don’t count, because they aren’t a TV series. But the reason this episode got so many viewers is because it aired right after Super Bowl 44.
- When Kurt Cobain and Krist Novoselic first started playing music together, it wasn’t as Nirvana . . . they joined up to start a Creedence Clearwater Revival cover band.
- If 1.1 million mosquitoes bit you at the same time, they’d drain all of your blood.
- The T-shirt was invented in 1904 and marketed toward bachelors who didn’t know how to sew and replace buttons.