Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- There are only 72 documented cases of identical quadruplets ever.
- Only three of the number one NFL draft picks from the past 20 years have won a Super Bowl.
- Eli Manning with the Giants in 2008 and 2012 . . . Eric Fisher with the Chiefs last year . . . and David Carr with the Giants in 2012, but he didn’t play in the game.
- Approximately 2% of people have a gene that makes it so their armpits don’t smell, even without deodorant.
- The first speeding ticket was given out in 1899 in Manhattan . . . to a cab driver who was going a blazing 12 miles-per-hour in an eight-mile-an-hour zone.
- Ad time for the series finale of “M*A*S*H” in 1983 cost more than ad time for the Super Bowl that year.