Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- Penguin poop emits laughing gas.
- Shredder, who’s the main bad guy in “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”, was originally going to be called “The Grater” or “Grate Man” because the weapons attached to his arms were designed to look like giant cheese graters.
- The busiest McDonald’s in the world is in Moscow, Russia. It serves at least 850,000 people per year, which is twice as much as the average American McDonald’s.
- In every glass of water you drink, there’s at least one molecule of water that’s been on Earth since dinosaurs existed.
- You produce enough saliva every day to fill a wine bottle . . . and enough over the course of your lifetime to fill up 53 bathtubs.