Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- There’s a term for elderly men who pass their time watching construction sites or roadwork. They’re called “umarell.”
- Hall and Oates met when they were both at a concert in Philadelphia . . . and a GANG fight broke out. They hopped in the same elevator to get away from gunshots, found out they both went to Temple University, and they became friends.
- Mosquitoes have killed more people than all of the wars in history combined . . . by infecting tens of billions of people with diseases.
- Chris Farley was originally set to star as the Amish bowler in “Kingpin”, but he couldn’t do it because he was contractually obligated to do “Black Sheep”. So the role wound up going to Randy Quaid.
- There’s about two pounds of chromosomal DNA in your body.