Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- The U.S. Air Force introduced Bob Ross to painting. While rising to the rank of Master Sergeant, Ross was also able to take a painting class, and he was inspired by the scenery in Alaska where he was stationed.
- The first Nerf ball package claimed the toy “can’t hurt babies or old people.”
- A Harry Potter book filled with typos sold for $90,000.
- Queen Elizabeth II’s cows sleep on waterbeds. The monarch’s 165 dairy cows spend much of their time snoozing and relaxing on waterbeds.
- A journalist in 1950 predicted that women in the year 2000 would be amazons like Wonder Woman. “Women will be more than six feet tall, wear a size 11 shoe, have shoulders like a wrestler and muscles like a truck driver,”