Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- The design of Apple’s earbuds was inspired by the look of the Stormtroopers in “Star Wars”.
- You’ve promised that you won’t use Apple’s Music app to make nuclear or chemical weapons, and you don’t even realize it. There’s a line in the terms and conditions you agreed to that prohibits it.
- Canadians are so polite that this is necessary: In Ontario, Canada there’s a law that saying “Sorry” is not an admission of guilt.
- Before Hugo Boss became an international fashion company, they made uniforms for the Nazis. No one knew until 1997, when the company showed up on a list of Swiss bank accounts . . . and the company admitted their Nazi ties.
- Americans always picture Godzilla being GREEN . . . but in the Japanese movies, he was NEVER green. He was always charcoal gray.