Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- More than half of the mushrooms in the U.S. come from one county in Pennsylvania.
- The “C.S.” in C.S. Lewis stands for “Clive Staples.”
- The “E” in Chuck E. Cheese stands for “Entertainment.” So his full name is Charles Entertainment Cheese.
- Marilyn Manson and Macy Gray went to high school together in Canton, Ohio, but they didn’t know each other.
- There are six states where you can sue someone if they have an affair with your spouse that leads to a divorce: Hawaii . . . North Carolina . . . Mississippi . . . New Mexico . . . South Dakota . . . and Utah.