Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- The U.S. only drinks the 25th most coffee per capita in the world. People in Finland drink almost three times more coffee.
- The town of Ixonia in southeast Wisconsin got its name when the people there couldn’t agree on a name so they picked a bunch of letters randomly.
- Glenn Frey from The Eagles got the idea for the song “Life in the Fast Lane” when his drug dealer, who was called “The Count,” used that phrase as they were driving.
- Isaac Newton was the first person to recognize that the rainbow was divided into seven distinct colors.
- When you BREAK WIND, it travels out at about 10 feet per second . . . that’s about seven miles-an-hour.