Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- According to a study by MIT, the toughest tongue-twister is “Pad kid poured curd pulled cod.”
- The guy who did the “You’ve got mail” recording for America Online is now working as an Uber driver.
- Sharks can have up to 3,000 teeth . . . and when they lose one, it grows back. That’s because their teeth aren’t like ours . . . their teeth are actually like scales on a fish, so they can regenerate.
- There’s only one country in the world where McDonald’s serves the McRib all year long . . . GERMANY.
- “Margaritaville” was originally written for Elvis Presley, but he was nearing the end, so Jimmy Buffett recorded the song.