Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- Every time DJ Jazzy Jeff was on “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”, he wore the same outfit . . . so they could reuse the footage of him getting thrown out of the front door by Uncle Phil and not risk him getting hurt if they filmed it again.
- The Energizer Bunny ad campaign was famous, but it didn’t help sales . . . in fact, Energizer’s sales went down during the years it ran.
- Tornados ARE more likely to hit trailer parks. It’s because tornados are most likely to hit places where the landscape makes a big change, like from tall buildings to farmland . . . and trailer parks are usually built just on the outskirts of cities.
- People in North Korea believe hamburgers were invented by Kim Jong-il in 2009 and Mickey Mouse was created by China. They’re also taught that Lady Gaga is a man.
- The first time there was nudity on TV in the United States was in 1973, when PBS aired the play “Steambath”.