Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- Greenland is icier than Iceland.
- The woman who invented the chocolate chip cookie was Ruth Wakefield . . . she sold the recipe to Nestle in the 1930s in exchange for a lifetime supply of chocolate.
- Cameron Diaz and Snoop Dogg went to the same school in Long Beach, California . . . and she says she’s pretty sure she bought weed from him.
- You’re about 2,200 times more likely to die in a car accident than you are in a plane crash. So, in other words, it’s WAY more dangerous to drive to the airport than to get on a flight.
- Biscotti comes from the Latin words “bis” and “coctum,” which means “baked twice.”