Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- The reason Chuck E. Cheese loves celebrating birthdays is . . . according to a book on his origin story, he’s an orphan who didn’t know his own birthday so he loved other kids’ parties. Yikes.
- Chevy Chase played in a band in college with Walter Becker and Donald Fagen . . . and they went on to form Steely Dan.
- Costco sells roughly one-eighth of all the blueberries in the world.
- Ladybugs are the most PROMISCUOUS insects.
- The official medical term for the butt crack is the “intergluteal cleft.”