Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- The day after Osama bin Laden’s death, Disney tried to trademark the name “SEAL Team 6” . . . but it was rejected.
- Harrison Ford’s pay for doing the first “Star Wars” was $10,000. He made 50 times more than that for “Return of the Jedi” . . . $500,000. And 2,000 times more than that for “The Force Awakens” . . . $20 million.
- There are still approximately 1.6 MILLION Americans who don’t have INDOOR PLUMBING . . . and use an outhouse or a hole in the ground.
- The U.S. Constitution is the only constitution from the 1700s that’s still in use today. Every other country has one that’s more recent.
- Philadelphia is the only city that’s had four major sports teams in a championship game in the same year. In 1980, the Phillies were in the World Series, Eagles in the Super Bowl, 76ers in the NBA Finals, and Flyers in the Stanley Cup Finals. But . . . only the Phillies won the title.