Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- For the original Nintendo to be compatible with European TVs, there had to be special versions of the games that ran 17% slower . . . and were actually much easier as a result.
- When Pixar was editing “Toy Story 2”, someone managed to accidentally DELETE a huge chunk of the movie. They miraculously found a backup though . . . an employee on maternity leave had saved it so she could work on it at home.
- The average $1 bill has 3,000 different types of bacteria on it.
- Grabbing another player by the face mask wasn’t illegal in the NFL until 1962.
- Before Chumbawamba had their giant pop hit “Tubthumping” in 1997, they were an anarchic and politically charged punk band.