Every morning around 8:15am Brooks gives you one minute of Useless Facts to impress your friends with…
- The Canadian flag has only been around since 1965. Before that, there wasn’t any official flag.
- Boston was named after a saint named Botwulf of Thorney. Very few details are known about his life.
- The first Wrigley Field wasn’t in Chicago . . . a baseball park in Los Angeles called Wrigley Field opened in 1925. The Cubs’ stadium was called Cubs Park at that point, but changed its name to Wrigley Field in 1926. The L.A. one was torn down in 1969.
- “Graffiti” is plural. The singular form of the word is “graffito.”
- A shape with 1,000 sides is called a chiliagon.